By paying a traffic ticket, you are pleading guilty to the traffic charge. If you receive too many traffic violations on your record, your insurance premiums will skyrocket and you could lose your driver’s license. Before you pay a traffic fine, you should speak with a reckless driving lawyer in Virginia.

Sheryl Shane is a reckless driving lawyer in Northern Virginia who aggressively defends people such as yourself, accused of traffic violations, DUI and misdemeanor crimes. If you are facing a traffic violation or possible driver’s license suspension, she will work tenaciously to overcome the legal challenge and get you back on the road.

Trusted Reckless Driving Lawyer in Fairfax VA

Sheryl Shane handles all types of traffic violation cases, including:

  • Reckless driving
  • Speeding tickets
  • Driving under suspension or revoked license
  • Aggravated speeding 
  • Driving without insurance
  • DWI
  • DUI

Contact the Law Office of Sheryl Shane for a free initial consultation.

In many traffic violation cases, Sheryl Shane can represent you without the need for you to even appear in court. You will have the security of knowing that your case is being handled by a relentless and skilled reckless driving attorney who can handle everything.

Need a Reckless Driving Lawyer in Northern Virginia?

If you want the legal system to know you are serious about defending your rights, hire attorney Sheryl Shane to represent you on your reckless driving charge.

In traffic cases, it is often possible to either challenge and dismiss the charge on the facts of the case or get the charges reduced with lower penalties. Sheryl Shane will review the circumstances of your case and work vigorously to obtain the best outcome possible.

Charged with Driving without a license or with a suspended license?

Contact Attorney Sheryl Shane. She has handled numerous cases in this area of law. She will work to prevent you from being jailed, paying high fines, and losing your license for a longer period of time and will work hard to try and get your license reinstated.